Drops in my ocean is what you see... take a lick and try me on... what is here is a reflection... let it shine through for the moment and pass on the good stuff-

Sunday, October 14, 2007

NEW SONG~~

One day, I was a climber
climbed so high to the mountain top
found a guru sittin up on a tree
looked in his eyes, this is what he said to me

Do you believe in love...and whatchoo doin about that?

One day I spent the whole day lookin in the mirror
Peelin through the layers of who I became.
Till the reflection up on the wall
Asked me a question that summed up it all.

Do you believe in love...and whatchoo doin about that?

One day I was a general of a war
Leading my troops to forever more.
Ran into my enemy
Couldn't believe what he said to me.

Do you believe in love...and wahtchoo doin about that?

One day I was a logger deep in the woods,
Goin after some redwoods, as many as I could, ya.
Trhough a calm, gentle breeze,
I heard a whisper, I heard the trees..they said

Do you believe in love...and whatchoo doin about that?

One day I was a planet, called earth
Home for anything that could make it work.
These things called people started makin a mess,
this songs for them, we gotta do our best

Do you believe in love..and whatchoo doin about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home